Monday, April 01, 2013

April Fools! But not.


This is the face of insanity.





This is also the face that got lost in the woods for about 45 minutes this weekend. We were on a new trail and Abby must have taken a wrong turn and lost the group (me, a friend, her dog, Ryan and Lucy). I ran back down the mountain yelling her name - it took us an hour or so to climb up and it took me about 30 mins to stumble down. Smart Abby was waiting by the car. She was so happy to see us - kisses for everyone and then she wanted to keep hiking. I wasn't *too* worried, but I was definitely getting more and more panicky as I went down the trail with no sign of her. Considering I've never lost sight of Abby in the last 8 years of hiking with her, this was scary. I'm so glad she went back to the car! 

Oh, and you know what else is the face of insanity?

This:

That cute little chick? 

In 3 days (that's right, 3) the nutty mutts and I are moving to a farm. I've started a new blog to document the adventure and I'll post the link soon. 

No April Fools - it's really happening! I'm not sure I even understand it's real yet...

No comments: